Stay up to Date
Follow on Twitter
Share on Facebook
What You’re Saying
- aRvInD Truly an standout write-up!
- Eric Doherty It is great that point 1 is about reallocating public funds from road/highway/freeway expansion to public transit and other sustainable forms of...
- Phil With gasoline prices roughly 40-50% of those in Europe, it's still an uphill battle to popularize EVs in the US. Pre-used EVs compete with pre-used...
- C40 Cities
- CEOs for Cities
- CityTalk USA (ICLEI)
- Cooltown Studios
- Future Cape Town
- Gehl Live (Gehl Architects)
- Insights (World Resources Institute)
- Next City
- Places Wire
- Project for Public Spaces
- Shareable: Cities
- Smart Cities Dive
- Sustainable Cities (World Bank)
- The Dirt (American Society of Landscape Architects)
- The Guardian Cities
- The Transport Politic
- TheCityFix Brasil
- TheCityFix Mexico
- TheCityFix Turkiye
- Transport for Development (World Bank)
- Velo Mondial
- WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
Recent Posts by Matt
TheCityFix Picks, January 23rd: Billions for Brazilian BRT, Light Rail for Motor City, Indian Public Safety
Today, Bloomberg Philanthropies released their midway status report to evaluate Global Road Safety Program interventions, with contributions from EMBARQ. EMBARQ President Holger Dalkmann issued the following statement of support: “As EMBARQ scales up sustainable transport to address road safety, Bloomberg Philanthropies’ leadership demonstrates how ...
C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group and World Resources Institute Partner to Promote City Transit Solutions
This post was originally featured on WRI.org. The World Resources Institute, led by its sustainable transport center, EMBARQ, and the C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group (C40) established a partnership today that will further their mutual goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions from urban transportation. ...