Stay up to Date
Follow on Twitter
Share on Facebook
What You’re Saying
- Heema Siyodia “It’s not that people have a disability. It’s that society disables people”. Catch Debra Ruh, founder of TecAccess share her views on why...
- George In most of areas, the power grid is not "anemic". But even where it is, because most EV charging occurs at night when grid power use is otherwise low,...
- Yash Kishor Sonar Shame on BMC that a philanthropist organisation needed to take initiative for road redevelopment and people safety. It's not a rocket science to...
- C40 Cities
- CEOs for Cities
- CityTalk USA (ICLEI)
- Cooltown Studios
- Future Cape Town
- Gehl Live (Gehl Architects)
- Insights (World Resources Institute)
- Next City
- Places Wire
- Project for Public Spaces
- Shareable: Cities
- Smart Cities Dive
- Sustainable Cities (World Bank)
- The Dirt (American Society of Landscape Architects)
- The Guardian Cities
- The Transport Politic
- TheCityFix Brasil
- TheCityFix Mexico
- TheCityFix Turkiye
- Transport for Development (World Bank)
- Velo Mondial
- WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
Recent Posts by Matt
TheCityFix Picks, January 23rd: Billions for Brazilian BRT, Light Rail for Motor City, Indian Public Safety
Today, Bloomberg Philanthropies released their midway status report to evaluate Global Road Safety Program interventions, with contributions from EMBARQ. EMBARQ President Holger Dalkmann issued the following statement of support: “As EMBARQ scales up sustainable transport to address road safety, Bloomberg Philanthropies’ leadership demonstrates how ...
C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group and World Resources Institute Partner to Promote City Transit Solutions
This post was originally featured on WRI.org. The World Resources Institute, led by its sustainable transport center, EMBARQ, and the C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group (C40) established a partnership today that will further their mutual goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions from urban transportation. ...
TheCityFix Picks, December 28th: Chinese High Speed Rail, New York Subway Tango, Indonesian Mini Bus BRT?
Research Recap, December 10th: NYC Transit Vulnerabilities, Auto Oriented States, E.U. Cars On Emissions Target
Research Recap, December 3rd: Londoners Ditch Cars, $1.9 Trillion Saved, Electric Vehicles' Counterproductively