Stay up to Date
Follow on Twitter
Share on Facebook
What You’re Saying
AQI India is already providing the real-time air quality data of cities, states and countries with Prana Air -
- friedtea15 How do you derive that from No.4? If anything, it presents more opportunities to design space for the mobility impaired. In the land of 6-lane road...
- tomwest Mexico has 126m people and 16,000 road deaths per year, or one death per 7,875 people per year. The USA has 328m people and 38,000 road deaths per...
- Gyane Haobijam AQI India is already providing the real-time air quality data of cities, states and countries with Prana Air -
- C40 Cities
- CEOs for Cities
- CityTalk USA (ICLEI)
- Cooltown Studios
- Future Cape Town
- Gehl Live (Gehl Architects)
- Insights (World Resources Institute)
- Next City
- Places Wire
- Project for Public Spaces
- Shareable: Cities
- Smart Cities Dive
- Sustainable Cities (World Bank)
- The Dirt (American Society of Landscape Architects)
- The Guardian Cities
- The Transport Politic
- TheCityFix Brasil
- TheCityFix Mexico
- TheCityFix Turkiye
- Transport for Development (World Bank)
- Velo Mondial
- WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
Recent Posts by Matt
TheCityFix Picks, January 23rd: Billions for Brazilian BRT, Light Rail for Motor City, Indian Public Safety
Today, Bloomberg Philanthropies released their midway status report to evaluate Global Road Safety Program interventions, with contributions from EMBARQ. EMBARQ President Holger Dalkmann issued the following statement of support: “As EMBARQ scales up sustainable transport to address road safety, Bloomberg Philanthropies’ leadership demonstrates how ...
C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group and World Resources Institute Partner to Promote City Transit Solutions
This post was originally featured on WRI.org. The World Resources Institute, led by its sustainable transport center, EMBARQ, and the C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group (C40) established a partnership today that will further their mutual goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions from urban transportation. ...
TheCityFix Picks, December 28th: Chinese High Speed Rail, New York Subway Tango, Indonesian Mini Bus BRT?
Research Recap, December 10th: NYC Transit Vulnerabilities, Auto Oriented States, E.U. Cars On Emissions Target
Research Recap, December 3rd: Londoners Ditch Cars, $1.9 Trillion Saved, Electric Vehicles' Counterproductively