Stay up to Date
Follow on Twitter
Share on Facebook
What You’re Saying
AQI India is already providing the real-time air quality data of cities, states and countries with Prana Air -
- friedtea15 How do you derive that from No.4? If anything, it presents more opportunities to design space for the mobility impaired. In the land of 6-lane road...
- tomwest Mexico has 126m people and 16,000 road deaths per year, or one death per 7,875 people per year. The USA has 328m people and 38,000 road deaths per...
- Gyane Haobijam AQI India is already providing the real-time air quality data of cities, states and countries with Prana Air -
- C40 Cities
- CEOs for Cities
- CityTalk USA (ICLEI)
- Cooltown Studios
- Future Cape Town
- Gehl Live (Gehl Architects)
- Insights (World Resources Institute)
- Next City
- Places Wire
- Project for Public Spaces
- Shareable: Cities
- Smart Cities Dive
- Sustainable Cities (World Bank)
- The Dirt (American Society of Landscape Architects)
- The Guardian Cities
- The Transport Politic
- TheCityFix Brasil
- TheCityFix Mexico
- TheCityFix Turkiye
- Transport for Development (World Bank)
- Velo Mondial
- WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
Recent Posts by Pawan
A century of car-centric urban development has left our cities polluted, congested, and searching for sustainable solutions. Transport Demand Management (TDM) strategies can provide these solutions by combining public policy and private sector innovation to reverse over-reliance on private cars. ...
Like many cities around the world, Indian cities are experiencing urbanization, motorization, and increasing congestion. Coupled with declining public transport use and infrastructure expenditures that promote a car culture by building roads and flyovers (overpasses), Indian cities are losing out ...