Stay up to Date
Follow on Twitter
Share on Facebook
What You’re Saying
- Nathan Deunk SeeClickFix really was amazing while it lasted. It really helped us hold the city accountable for all the tickets they closed without action. Maybe...
- Manfred G. Neun There is a second dimension we should take in: Fully powered - hybrid powered - active powered; related to active and passive mobility paradigm, with...
- cyclelogisticsna What about cargo bikes? There are different types of cargo bikes for different purposes. We need to account for those as well.
- C40 Cities
- CEOs for Cities
- CityTalk USA (ICLEI)
- Cooltown Studios
- Future Cape Town
- Gehl Live (Gehl Architects)
- Insights (World Resources Institute)
- Next City
- Places Wire
- Project for Public Spaces
- Shareable: Cities
- Smart Cities Dive
- Sustainable Cities (World Bank)
- The Dirt (American Society of Landscape Architects)
- The Guardian Cities
- The Transport Politic
- TheCityFix Brasil
- TheCityFix Mexico
- TheCityFix Turkiye
- Transport for Development (World Bank)
- Velo Mondial
- WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
Recent Posts by Jennifer
One-third of the world’s energy-related emissions come from buildings. So perhaps it’s no surprise that more than 80 national climate plans submitted ahead of COP21 in Paris included commitments to improve building efficiency. A year later, the discussion continues with Human Settlements Day today at COP22 in ...
Buildings and National Climate Commitments: What You Need to Know Before the Global Climate Change Conference (COP21)
TheCityFix is covering cities at COP21. Urban areas account for a large share of greenhouse gas emissions but are also tremendous agents of innovation to address climate change. Read our full coverage of the Paris Climate Conference as it relates to cities, buildings, and mobility. In anticipation ...