Stay up to Date
Follow on Twitter
Share on Facebook
What You’re Saying
AQI India is already providing the real-time air quality data of cities, states and countries with Prana Air -
- friedtea15 How do you derive that from No.4? If anything, it presents more opportunities to design space for the mobility impaired. In the land of 6-lane road...
- tomwest Mexico has 126m people and 16,000 road deaths per year, or one death per 7,875 people per year. The USA has 328m people and 38,000 road deaths per...
- Gyane Haobijam AQI India is already providing the real-time air quality data of cities, states and countries with Prana Air -
- C40 Cities
- CEOs for Cities
- CityTalk USA (ICLEI)
- Cooltown Studios
- Future Cape Town
- Gehl Live (Gehl Architects)
- Insights (World Resources Institute)
- Next City
- Places Wire
- Project for Public Spaces
- Shareable: Cities
- Smart Cities Dive
- Sustainable Cities (World Bank)
- The Dirt (American Society of Landscape Architects)
- The Guardian Cities
- The Transport Politic
- TheCityFix Brasil
- TheCityFix Mexico
- TheCityFix Turkiye
- Transport for Development (World Bank)
- Velo Mondial
- WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
Recent Posts by Itir
Conductor: www.mta.me from Alexander Chen on Vimeo. Alexander Chen, a Google developer and a public transit enthusiast, created a real-time melodic visualization of the New York City subway system, using the Metropolitan Transportation Authority’s actual subway schedule. Titled, “Conductor,” Chen ...
SeeClickFix released a Facebook application to encourage community participation and government accessibility in improving public spaces. Image via SeeClickFix. SeeClickFix, an online forum created to engage residents with community leaders to resolve neighborhood complaints, today announced the launch of a Facebook ...
Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa visited Washington, D.C. yesterday to garner support for a national expansion of his 30/10 transportation initiative, called America Fast Forward. In November 2008, two-thirds of Los Angeles County voters approved Measure R, an initiative committing a half-cent ...
The Center for Sustainable Transport in Mexico (CTS-México) is nominated as a finalist for an online competition, “Sustainable Urban Housing: Collaborating for Liveable and Inclusive Cities,” hosted by Ashoka Changemakers and funded by The Rockefeller Foundation. Other partners include the U.S. Department ...