We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for Transforming Transportation. EMBARQ and the World Bank will co-host the tenth annual Transforming Transportation conference at the World Bank in Washington, D.C.. There is more work to be done within the transport community to achieve scale and widespread adoption of sustainable solutions. Join us to explore these Big Opportunities.
The conference will take place January 17th-18th, 2013. Registration fills quickly. Click or tap here to register today.
Conference sessions will address the following topics:
• Improving health & safety in cities
• Capitalizing on the multilateral development banks’ $175b commitment for sustainable transport at Rio+20
• Integrating urban transport and development
• Benefits of high quality urban design
• Fulfilling UN Decade of Action for Road Safety commitments
• National transport finance programs
• Bringing shared bicycle solutions to scale in developing countries
• Opening transport data
• How governance can facilitate strong institutional coordination
• NEW! Big opportunities for sustainable transport in a specific country and or region: China, India and Latin America